MSR Remote 3 Tent
All-season expedition tent for three plus gear.
A cavernous stronghold for three, the Remote 3 mountaineering tent provides highly livable, sanity-sparing accommodations for those spending days or weeks high on the mountain. Built with a central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles, it defies fierce winds and heavy snow loading. Rainfly vents reduce condensation, and door vents can be zipped shut if things start to rage beyond the walls. Inside, a large floor plan maximizes interior space, and gear loops let you line-dry clothes. This double-wall tent features a large vestibule for sheltering weeks-worth of expedition gear.
- Robust Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads.
- Reinforced Guy-Out Points: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds.
- Spacious: Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 3 climbers in bulky winter gear, while the large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment.
- Easy Setup: Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- Additional Features: New rainfly vents reduce condensation, DuraShield™-coated, taped bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
- 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Minimum Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz (3.69 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 8 lbs 13 oz (3.99 kg)
- Floor Dimensions: 88" x 75" (224cm x 191cm)
- Floor Area: 46sqft (4.27sqm)
- Tent Volume: 112cuft (3.17cu m)
- Vestibule Area: 22sqft (2.04sqm)
- Vestibule Volume: 41 cu. ft (1.16cu m)
- Interior Peak Height: 44" (112cm)
- Number of Poles: 3 Easton® Syclone™
- Packed Size: 20" x 8" (51cm x 20cm)
- Number of Doors: 2