A strong, four-season refuge for two mountaineers, the Remote 2 tent offers the protection you need with the livability that keeps you levelheaded for days or weeks in the harsh alpine. Built to withstand fierce winds and heavy snow loads, the double-wall tent features a sturdy central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles. New rainfly vents reduce condensation, and snow flaps seal out spindrift. With its spacious interior and gear-harboring vestibule, the Remote 2 tent becomes a secure haven when you’re hunkered down on the side of a mountain.
- Robust Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ultra-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads.
- Reinforced Guy-Out Points: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds.
- Spacious: Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 2 climbers in bulky winter gear, while the large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment.
- Easy Setup: Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- Additional Features: New rainfly vents reduce condensation, DuraShield™-coated, taped bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
- 15D nylon micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 11 oz (3.02 kg)
- Packaged Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz (3.23 kg)
- Floor Dimensions: 87" x 55" (221cm x 76cm)
- Floor Area: 33sqft (3.06sqm)
- Tent Volume: 77cuft (2.1cu m)
- Vestibule Area: 22sqft (2.04sqm)
- Vestibule Volume: 39 cu. ft (1.4cu m)
- Interior Peak Height: 44" (112cm)
- Number of Poles: 3 Easton® Syclone™
- Packed Size: 20" x 7" (51cm x 17cm)
- Number of Doors: 2