The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- The Nora is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Nora carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Type III PFD
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-Denier Ripstop Nylon
- Entry System: Front Zip
- Pockets: 2-Front
- Lash Tabs: 1-Front
- Adjustment System