The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds and having chest measurements of 30"-42" (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- Women's Life Jackets
- Front-Zip Life Jackets
||XS/M: 14.5 lbs.
L/XL: 16.75 lbs.
XL/XXL: 16.75 lbs.
||400-denier ripstop nylon
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
- Large zippered pockets
- Reflective accents
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Thin, ventilated back panel
- UL Certified, USCG and TC Approved Level 70 Bouyancy Aid