- Manufacturing: Made to Order in Mancos, Colorado
- Hull: Classic with Late Rise Bow
- Tube Diameter: 11.7-inch
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments: 4 bow strap plates, 2 stern grab loops, and 1 bow handle
- Seating: Classic Seat Bottom
- Build Configurations: Open
- Cargo Fly: Optional (roll-top internal dry bags sold separately)
- Materials: Proprietary ultralight 210-denier high count nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA).
- Includes: Inflation Bag, Stuff Sack, and Basic Repair Kit
Sizing and Specifications
|Exterior Length||97in | 246cm|
|Exterior Width||38in | 97cm|
|Interior Length||49in | 123cm|
|Interior Width||14.5in | 37cm|
|Weight w/o Cargo Fly*||4.8lb | 2.15kg|
|Weight with Cargo Fly*||5.0lb | 2.27kg|
|Packed Size**||17x6in | 43x15cm|
|Max Capacity***||400lb | 181kg|
*Weight includes all components except inflation bag and repair kit.
**Packed size is a reference measurement based on folding each lengthwise edge of the boat to the center and rolling from the bow. There are many other methods of rolling and folding the boats that will result in a different packed size that may be more or less efficient for packing depending on the situation.
***Max Capacity is the maximum total weight (paddlers and cargo) that the boat can reasonably carry in flatwater under ideal conditions. Actual capacity for any given trip will vary widely based on the paddler’s skill and water conditions. Please review our weight carrying capacity guide for further details.