One of the most advanced and carefully-crafted high-altitude climbing parkas yet. The welded, waterproof construction and 800-fill down withstands the harshest conditions atop the worlds highest peaks.
- Center Back Length: 31 in / 79 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Q Shield™ Down: welded, watertight baffle construction
- Low profile, insulated, fixed hood with one-handed drawcord for quick fit adjustments
- One-handed hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Soft, stretchy, internal cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-Fill
- 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.
- Fabric Body: Dry.Q™ 2L Ripstop (100% Nylon)
- Insulation: Q.Shield™ DOWN 800-Fill
- Approx. Weight*: 2 lb. 13 oz. / 1.28 kg.