A handled rope clamp made for fixed lines and long rope ascents with a large molded grip and aggressively-toothed cam to grip even the iciest fixed lines.
- Simple to use with gloves or mittens with an oversized grip and a large thumb trigger for opening & closing the cam clamp
- Ergonomic shaped upper to aid with grasping a single ascender with two hands
- Two holes, one on the top for clipping the rope into the ascender and one on the bottom for leashing the ascender to your harness
- Holes are oversized to allow multiple sizes of carabiner
- Toothed cam and self-cleaning slot to clear dirt, snow and ice build-up
- Available in both right and left hand grip options