Scarpa F1 W's
F1 is the versatile boot for all alpine touring skiers who look for lightness, comfort and performance. F1 is suitable to all alpine touring activities, great for going uphill with crampons while performing equally on the downhill, ploughing through fresh
The hinged Evo tongue on the F1 allows for excellent ankle range-of-motion on steeper skintracks and flatter slogs alike, while the high cuff and power-strap-based design means you'll blast down steep lines without reservation. To create that coveted power-to-weight ratio, the designers borrowed Alien technology by inserting carbon fiber into the lower shell in a splayed pattern that transfers power directly from your leg to the ski. A Grilamid cuff provides plentiful support when skiing in the front-seat and a scooped rear design means a turn in the back-seat won't end in a crash. The boot's lower is held together with a BOA system that cinches a generous 102mm last for just the right forefoot fit.
- Carbon Core Tech is fiber-reinforced nylon that makes the lower shell more rigid.
- Fast Buckle works in conjunction with a burly Velcro strap for simple and secure cuff.
- Alien style Boa® lacing system in the lower shell lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- SCARPA Intuition® liners (221g ) are heat moldable and preloaded with flex zones.
- Evo tongue is designed to flex with your leg and can be topped up with a power strap (+26g).
- UFO EVO soles are the latest in durable grip from the Vibram® family of overachievers.
- 62 degree range of motion is what your ankles would demand if they could talk.
- Dynafit Quick Insert fittings help make stepping into tech bindings a treat.
- Two forward lean settings let you tune your stance to match your style.