The hinged Evo tongue on the F1 allows for excellent ankle range-of-motion on steeper skintracks and flatter slogs alike, while the high cuff and power-strap-based design means you'll blast down steep lines without reservation. To create that coveted power-to-weight ratio, the designers borrowed Alien technology by inserting carbon fiber into the lower shell in a splayed pattern that transfers power directly from your leg to the ski. A Grilamid cuff provides plentiful support when skiing in the front-seat and a scooped rear design means a turn in the back-seat won't end in a crash. The boot's lower is held together with a BOA system that cinches a generous 102mm last for just the right forefoot fit.
- Carbon Core Tech is fiber-reinforced nylon that makes the lower shell more rigid.
- Fast Buckle works in conjunction with a burly Velcro strap for simple and secure cuff.
- Alien style Boa® lacing system in the lower shell lets you dial in the perfect fit.
- SCARPA Intuition® liners (221g ) are heat moldable and preloaded with flex zones.
- Evo tongue is designed to flex with your leg and can be topped up with a power strap (+26g).
- UFO EVO soles are the latest in durable grip from the Vibram® family of overachievers.
- 62 degree range of motion is what your ankles would demand if they could talk.
- Dynafit Quick Insert fittings help make stepping into tech bindings a treat.
- Two forward lean settings let you tune your stance to match your style.