Scarpa North America Phantom 6000
This lightweight technical Scarpa double boot is designed for all your high elevation mountaineering and cold weather ice climbing trips.
This highly technical cold-weather climbing boot features a lightweight, streamlined construction that easily lends itself to alpine objectives such as Denali.
Compatible with automatic and Semi-automatic crampons
- Upper: KCN Tech with Cordura Kevlar with Outdry
- Midsole: 2D EVA-MP
- Insole: Carbon Fiber and EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Zero Gravity
- Lining: EVA- Aluminum-Primaloft Micropile
- Sizes : 39-49 (whole sizes)
- Weight: 2lb 3oz (995 g) (1/2 pair size 42)
- Last: AH/AG