The Aether Pro 70 is a high capacity backpacking pack that will see you through your trip whether you are out for a single day or a few months. The NanoFly® fabric used on the Aether Pro 70 integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance. With an interchangeable harness and hipbelt, a perfect fit is available for most body shapes and sizes.
- Removable floating lid with zippered pocket. FlapJacket integrated to protect equipment while lid is removed
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal hydration sleeve accommodates up to a 3 liter reservoir
Contact AMH directly if you require a hipbelt size that differs from the pack size for available options.
Opsrey's All Mighty Guarantee backs you up no matter what happens on the trail.
For more specific warranty information please contact AMH directly.
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Main Fabric: NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Accent Fabric: 315HD Nylon Oxford
- Bottom Fabric: 200D UHMWPE
- Load Range: 35-60 lbs.
|Small||67 L (4089 in.3)||3.81 lbs.|
|Medium||70 L (4272 in.3)||3.94 lbs.|
|Large||73 L (4455 in.3)||4.06 lbs.|
|Size||Torso Length||Hip Circumference|
|Small||16-19 in.||<31 in.|
|Medium||18-21 in.||30-34 in.|
|Large||20-23 in.||33-37 in.|
Measure between iliac crest (top of hip bone) and vertebra C7 (hang head and locate the bony protrusion on the back of your neck) to determine your torso length
Measure around your hips at the top of your iliac crest to determine hip circumference
AMH recommends choosing the size in which your measurements fall within the middle of the range