Osprey's Volt 60 is a real work horse for carrying moderate to heavy loads. With five inches of torso adjustment and extendable hipbelt wings, it is easy to obtain the perfect fit for people of all shapes and sizes. This is a great, no nonsense bag whether you are embarking on your first multi day adventure or your fiftieth.
- One-Size-Fits-All with up to 5 inches of torso adjustment and 3 inches of hipbelt adjustment
- Integrated rain cover
- Breathable AirScape backpanel fits close to the body.
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole carry
- Dual ice tool attachments
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets
- 3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame
- 1 mm HDPE framesheet
- Main Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Bottom Fabric: 600D Polyester
- Load range: 30-50 lbs.
- Volume: 60 L (3661 in.3)
- Weight: 4.30 lbs.
- Torso length: 17-22 in.
- Hip circumference: 25-50 in.
Measure between iliac crest (top of hip bone) and vertebra C7 (hang head and locate the bony protrusion on the back of your neck) to determine your torso length
Measure around your hips at the top of your iliac crest to determine hip circumference
AMH recommends choosing the size in which your measurements fall within the middle of the range