Black Diamond Stance Belay Pants
Essential insulation for light-and-fast bivies, cold-weather belays and high-altitude climbs, Stance Belay Pants are warm, compressible and insulate even when wet.
The Black Diamond Belay Pants are super-warm, insulated puffy pants for teeth-chattering, feet-stomping belay conditions. Designed to be worn over shell pants and filled with lofty ThermoLite® insulation, the Belay Pants insulate even when wet, compress in your pack, and feature full-length side zippers for easy on and off while wearing crampons. An integrated adjustable belt helps you dial in the fit over varying layers.
- Full-length side zippers
- Integrated, adjustable belt
- Harness-compatible, two-way zip fly
- Seat gusset
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Elastic gripper cuffs with snap closures
- Reinforced instep patches
- Shell - 50D Riptop woven (80g/sm, 100% Polyester)
- Insulation - Thermolite HL Eco-Made synthetic insulation (120g/sm, 100% polyester)
- Lining - 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (37g/sm, 100% Nylon)
- 1 lb 2.7 oz (530 g)
- Relaxed fit, Straight leg