The preferred choice for moving fast in wet or coarse snow conditions. New Gliding Sidewall Construction provides a smooth surface on both sidewalls, reducing the friction for improved performance.
This particular mold of ski has been optimized for warm wax conditions, especially shining when conditions call for klister wax.
- Prewaxed using VAUHTI fluoride-content hot wax and an infrared preparation
- Cold base bonding: this technique protects the homogenous molecular structure of the base allowing the base to more readily absorb wax
- Precision pairing: Fischer's automatic system that ensures your pair of skis match
*AMH highly recommends customers to purchase nordic skis in person, in the shop in order to take advantage of our ski fitting expertise. If this is not possible for you, please provide us with information regarding your height, weight, age, and ski ability in the comments at checkout.
- Weight: 1.13 lbs. (513 g)- 197cm, Medium
- Lengths: 197cm, 202cm, 207cm
- Sidecut: 41-44-44
- IFP Mounting Plate