Charge headlong into the spectrum of winter’s white light with the pack built for alpine adventure. The Prism beckons ice climbers, mountaineers, alpinists, and backcountry skiers to think big and go deep. Designed to meet at the intersection of speed, weight, security, and comfort, this top-loading pack features an extendable drawstring closure and an adjustable, removable low-profile lid. The hip belt provides two gear racks and two ice clipper slots, but is removable when not required for the task at hand, or when wearing a climbing harness. Climbers can store a rope under the lid, glacier adventurers can store their wands in the side pockets, and backcountry skiers can depend on the A-frame carry when they’re on foot marching up the steep stuff.
- Materials DCH150 + DCHW
- Internal Volume 40L
- Weight 1.82lbs.
- Load Capacity 50lbs.
- Water Resistant
- Removable Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt built with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder strap construction with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh.
- Ice Axe Loop & Grab Loop
- One removable, contoured aluminum stay
- Four external daisy chains for attaching extra gear for trip-specific customization
- Integrated 1/4" foam back panel pad and plastic stiffener provide shoulder and spine support for a comfortable and secure carry
- Four side compression straps for horizontal compression or attach additional items like snowboards and sleeping pads
- Reflective bungees with quick-release pull tabs secure axe handles