Petzl Lynx LL Crampon
A fully modular crampon that can be fitted with vertical front points, horizontal front points, front toe strap or wire bail, to take you from the high alpine to dry tooling.
- Weight for a pair is 38oz with antibott plates and plastic front strap
- Fits boot sizes 35-45 (US M's 6-11) with included Medium bar (EU 45-50 or up to US M's 15 require the long bar, available separately)
- Attachment system can be replaced with metal bail or plastic strap for overboots or mountaineering boots with only a rear welt
- Configuration and length of front points can be modified with one screw
- Long mono-point for dry tooling
- Long dual-point for gullies and light mixed ice climbing
- Asymmetrical dual point for mixed climbing
- Short dual point for ice climbing
- Antibott snow plates included
- 14 point crampon including two vertical front points (horizontal points included separately)
- Three year warranty against manufacturing defects
stars based on 0
← Return to the back office
AMH is currently open to the public from 9-7 Mon-Sat and 11-5 on Sunday. We are asking everyone in the store to wear a face covering. Thank you for your support!