Feathered Friends Peregrine EX -25 Long
The Peregine is the widest of Feathered's -25 bags, ideal for larger builds or anyone looking to fill their bag with extra clothing.
The Peregine is the widest of Feathered Friends -25 bags, ideal for larger builds or anyone looking to fill their bag with extra clothing. In conjunction with a down parkas and pants, the Peregrine can easily push beyond the -25 rating; perfect for alpine style expeditions in extremely harsh conditions.
EX: Winter & Expedition. Pertex® Shield® fabric. 15 denier with 40 denier rip-stop reinforcement. Water-resistant/ breathable.
- Mummy shape (wider width) with #5 YKK two-way zipper with locking sliders
- Pertex Shield EX water-resistant/breathable laminate shell with DWR
- Pertex 30 denier taffeta lining
- Permanent collar with EX facing to prevent breath condensation from entering the bag
- Side-block baffles maintain a 60:40 top to bottom insulation distribution
- 3D contoured hood wraps a layer of down around your head
- Generous draft tube prevents cold air from seeping past the zipper
- Large side walls ensure even insulation all around
- Overlapping dual-webbing zip guard guides the fabric away from the zipper
- Tuck-stitch construction hides the baffle threads and prevents moisture from wicking through to the inside
- Includes storage bag & stuff sack
Mummy Sleeping Bags
The Feathered Friends Peregrine is made with a wide mummy sleeping bag shape, featuring more space throughout, especially in the shoulders. This is perfect for those with broader builds, or those preferring to stash a lot of gear inside the bag during an expedition.
Fits up to 6' 0" | 183 cm
|LENGTH||Reg 6' 0" / 183 cm | Long 6' 6" / 198 cm|
|DIMENSIONS||64" / 58" / 40"|
|FILL POWER||900+ Goose Down|
|FILL WEIGHT||Reg 37.3 oz / 1,059 g
Long 39.6 oz / 1,122 g
|LINING FABRIC||Pertex® 30 denier nylon taffeta|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Made in Seattle, USA of imported materials|
|AVERAGE WEIGHT||Reg 3 lb 14 oz / 1,768 g
Long 4 lb 2 oz / 1,887 g
|SLEEPING BAG SHELL FABRIC||Pertex® Shield EX waterproof/breathable|
|TEMPERATURE RATING||-25ºF / -31.67ºC|