NRS NRS Oso PFD
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat.
- The Oso is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- This life jacket is dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|US Coast Guard Type:
||400-denier ripstop nylon
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
- Large zippered pockets
- Reflective accents
- Shoulder strap keepers
- Thin, ventilated back panel
stars based on 0
← Return to the back office
AMH is currently open to the public from 9-7 Mon-Sat and 11-7 on Sunday. We are asking everyone in the store to wear a face covering. Thank you for your support!