This ski is dedicated to the spirit of adventure. A balance between lift and ski-ability, alpine conduct and progressive front rocker, the Navis Freebird is built for far-flung or daily quests.
- 102mm waist and 19m turn radius
- Progressive front rocker + flared tip: stability on the edge.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Titanal reinforcement plate under the bindings for a better screw retention.
- Not for telemark.