||Out of stock
Designed to provide extra flexibility and increased comfort on both ascents and descents during alpine trekking in mixed and technical terrain, the MTN Trainer Mid GTX has a midsole with dual-density Bilight TPU Technology which is ergonomically shaped to cradle your foot and provide all-day comfort on longer hikes.
At the ankle, the Flex Collar allows natural movement and adaptability during descents for extended comfort, even when carrying a heavy pack. Underfoot, the lightweight, compact Vibram® WTC sole delivers solid yet forgiving walkability. And SALEWA’s 3F System provides flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized weather protection and climate comfort, and a cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- A lightweight men’s alpine trekking boot with a robust suede upper and GORE-TEX® protection.
- US Sizes 7-12 (half sizes)
- Upper: 360* full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole