||Out of stock
Mammut's first true alpine pack. Having always been top class in terms of material, workmanship and features, its new, fully opening back access means that it is now also setting new standards in terms of handling and user-friendliness. The Trion Pro is the perfect backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to equipment.
- Height: 67 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Length: 22 cm
- Weight: 1620 g
- Main Fabric: 420D Nylon Tritan Ripstop, developed exclusively for Mammut, extremely abrasion resistant triple Ripstop nylon with 5000 mm water column and DWR treatment.
- Base fabric: 600D Nylon Textura. Textura has a matte, brushed surface and is noted for its unique abrasion resistance. With waterproof PU treatment.
- Extremely robust Tritan ripstop nylon with 5,000 mm water column
- U-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Large reinforced front zipper pocket for crampons or shovel
- Height-adjustable lid with internal and external pocket
- Inside zipper pocket for valuables
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip belt for climbing
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Pole carrier
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at the front to carry gear
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- Hydration system compatible