||Out of stock
Kokatat introduces the GORE-TEX¨ Idol dry suit with SwitchZip technology that separates completely at the waist giving paddlers the versatility of a dry suit and dry top in one garment. The full separation makes the Idol much easier to put on and take off than traditional dry suits. The suit features Kokatat's exclusive 3-layer Evolution GORE-TEX¨ Pro Shell fabric, used in combination with 330 Cordura GORE-TEX¨ Pro Shell and is backed by Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- 330 denier GORE-TEX¨ Cordura¨ waterproof breathable fabric on shoulders and below the waist where needed for maximum durability.
- Fully separating Switch Zip waterproof zipper allows the Idol to be worn as a dry suit or dry top, your choice! When in your boat, the zipper sits comfortably between the back band and seat.
- Neoprene punch through collar and wrist cuffs. Dual adjustable overskirt with Òhook & loop" compatible neoprene to snug the top over your spray skirt. Self-fabric, adjustable leg cuffs look great over your creeking shoes.
- Latex wrist and neck gaskets, with GORE-TEX ¨ waterproof and breathable socks will keep your under layers completely dry and cozy all day long.
- It's a dry suit, it's a dry top, it's a pant!
- No entry zipper on torso
- One zipper for entry and relief
- Self-draining, zippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Dual adjustable over skirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Zipper flap to protect top half of zipper in dry top configuration
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry