CAMP Jasper Harness CR3
The fully updated Jasper CR3 is a lightweight, high impact harness designed to handle any kind of climbing from trad to sport to ice to alpinism.
The fully updated Jasper CR3 is a lightweight, high impact harness designed to handle any kind of climbing from trad to sport to ice to alpinism. Comfort is assured with innovative thermoformed EVA padding (6 mm on the waist and 4 mm on the legs). The leg loops are adjustable to handle different seasons and different layering systems. After adjusting the size, the excess tail can be completely tucked away on the side of the leg loop to keep it hidden and protected while climbing. Auto-locking steel buckles on the waist and legs are easy to operate and the 4 gear loops are designed for optimal functionality with the front loops ergonomically molded for fast access to gear and the rear loops softer and more compact to maintain a low profile. The integrated slots for the Hub racking carabiners have also been updated: they are positioned higher and built with more rigidity for optimal stability of the Hub racking biner making screws and pins easier to engage. A haul loop on the rear rounds out the features on this versatile harness.
- Adjustable legs with innovative hidden webbing system
- Thermoformed EVA padding (6 mm on the waist, 4 mm on the legs)
- Auto-locking steel buckles on the waist and legs
- Elastic straps that connect the waist and legs in the rear are detachable with steel hooks
- 15 mm belay loop
- 4 gear loops are optimized for fast access to gear
- 2 integrated slots for Hub racking carabiners
- Haul loop
- Available in two colors: red, green
402 g, 14.2 oz (Size M)