Forty Below Purple Haze Overboot
Lightweight neoprene overboots for mountaineering, alpinism, and traverses in the coldest, tallest, and most forbidding climates on earth!
- Available in size X-Small-X-Large (to fit US W's 4-M's 16) double mountaineering boots
- Available in sizes X-Small through X-Large (to fit mondo sizes 22-32 or US W's 4-M's 16) alpine touring ski boots
- Knee height with rubber sole and neoprene closed cell foam with 2 layers of heat reflecting Titanium wrapped around and over the foot
- Made to fit tight and trim to your mountaineering boot
- Compatible with all crampon attachment systems from full trap and semi-automatic (AKA new-matic) and even full step-in crampons.
- Slightly thinner toe and heel insulation compresses to allow your crampon toe bail and heel lever rest on the boot's welt
- Rubber paint on toe and heel greatly improve abrasion resistance for multiple seasons of use in the mountains
- Tear-Aid patch and repair kit included
- Large YKK heavy duty zipper in the front for access with a flap built underneath to seal out snow and howling wind
stars based on 0