Forty Below K2 Superlight Overboots
Lightweight neoprene overboots with a breathable gaiter for mountaineering, alpinism, ice climbing in the depths of winter.
- Available in size X-Small-X-Large (to fit US W's 4-M's 16) double mountaineering boots
- Available in sizes X-Small through X-Large (to fit mondo sizes 22-32 or US W's 4-M's 16) alpine touring ski boots
- Lighter weight than the Purple Haze or Fresh Tracks overboots to bring along on those/just in case" deep winter ice climbing days
- Knee height with rubber sole and neoprene closed cell foam with 2 layers of heat reflecting Titanium wrapped around and over the foot
- Trimmer fit for single leather mountaineering boots and double plastic and lightweight double boots
- Full knee-height gaiter allows for more moisture to escape from the overboot while keeping your warmth inside
- Made to fit tight and trim to your mountaineering boot
- Compatible with all crampon attachment systems from full strap and semi-automatic (AKA new-matic) and even full step-in crampons.
- Slightly thinner toe and heel insulation compresses to allow your crampon toe bail and heel lever rest on the boot's welt
- Rubber pain on too and heel greatly improve abrasion resistance for multiple seasons of use in the mountains
- Tear-Aid patch and repair kit included
- Large YKK heavy duty zipper in the front for access with a flap built underneath to seal out snow and howling wind
stars based on 0
← Return to the back office
AMH is currently open to the public from 9-7 Mon-Sat and 11-7 on Sunday. We are asking everyone in the store to wear a face covering. Thank you for your support!