Forty Below Fresh Tracks Overboot
Insulating neoprene overboot for remote and deep winter ski trips and ski mountaineering on the world's highest, coldest mountains
- Available in sizes X-Small through X-Large (to fit mondo sizes 22-32 or US W's 4-M's 16) alpine touring ski boots
- Knee height with rubber sole and neoprene closed cell foam with 2 layers of heat reflecting Titanium wrapped around and over the foot
- Sole insulation is thinned to 2.5mm to be compatible with Dynafit and all other tech-style bindings, as well as frame A/T bindings
- Holes must be cut into overboots for use with tech bindings. Toe and heel are made with ripstop reinforcement to prevent tears in the fabric after the holes are made
- Cordura/nylon patch over the inside ankle to provide extra abrasion resistance against ski edges and crampons
- Compatible with all crampon attachment systems from full trap and semi-automatic (AKA new-matic) and even full step-in crampons.
- Large YKK heavy duty zipper in the front for access with a flap built underneath to seal out snow and howling wind
- Tear-Aid patch and repair kit included
stars based on 0
← Return to the back office
AMH is currently open to the public from 9-7 Mon-Sat and 11-7 on Sunday. We are asking everyone in the store to wear a face covering. Thank you for your support!