The Eja 58 backpack is a women's specific model that is sure to become a staple on your upcoming back country adventures. The tensioned mesh backpanel and strippable features keep sweat and weight down.
- Ultralight design and materials with the ability to strip weight by removing various straps and the top lid
- Tensioned backpanel keeps keeps weight off your back
- Fixed FlapJacket protects your gear from the elements when you remove the floating lid.
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles
- Ice axe attachment with bungee tie-off
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee means you can rest assured that they have got you covered if anything happens to your pack on the trail.
For more warranty information please contact our shop directly.
- 4mm Lightwire alloy frame
- Main Fabric: 100D High Tenacity Nylon
- Accent Fabric: 100D High Tenacity Nylon Triple Check Dobby
- Bottom Fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
|WXS||52 L (3173 in.3)||2.5 lbs.|
|WS||55 L (3356 in.3)||2.53 lbs.|
|WM||58 L (3539 in.3)||2.56 lbs.|
|Size||Torso Length||Hip Circumference|
|WXS||14-17 in.||24-45 in.|
|WS||16-19 in.||24-45 in.|
|WM||18-21 in.||27-48 in.|
Measure between iliac crest (top of hip bone) and vertebra C7 (hang head and locate the bony protrusion on the back of your neck) to determine your torso length
Measure around your hips at the top of your iliac crest to determine hip circumference
AMH recommends choosing the size in which your measurements fall within the middle of the range