You have no items in your shopping cart
The Bushido II offers enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
• Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
• Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
• FriXion® XT V-Groove2™ incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
• Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
• AWARDS: Trail Runner - Editors' Choice
SIZES: 38 - 47.5 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 10.50 oz (298g)
LAST: Racing Lite Ergo
UPPER: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
LINING: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
MIDSOLE: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion® XT 2.0 V-Groove2™ with Impact Brake System™
DROP: 6mm • Stack: Heel: 19mm/ Toe: 13mm
CUSHIONING: Midsole- 35A