Packable to the size of a soup can that easily stows away in a jacket pocket, the superlight Couloir harness is designed to be the essential skiing and mountaineering harness. Quick-release leg loops allow fast and easy changes while wearing skis or crampons, and low-profile webbing construction allows it to wear comfortably under packs or over clothing. Two webbing gear loops, four Ice Clipper slots and a belay and haul loop complete the package.
- Fast drying nylon-webbing construction with Speed Buckle
- Quick-release leg loops for easy on/off, even while wearing skis or crampons
- Two webbing gear loops and four Ice Clipper slots
- Ice screw holsters to reduce clanking on long approaches
- Low-profile and flat enough to be worn comfortably under a pack or clothing
- Packs down into a stuff sack small enough to fit into jacket pocket
- 15 kN-rated belay and haul loops