The Shred Hybrid is a true whitewater paddle. The shorter lengths help to promote a more aggressive, higher angle stroke to keep you agile and quick in the gnarliest of rapids. The 4-piece breakdown of this paddle allows for simple stowing in most packs. If you are looking for a paddle to join you on your long days cruising on flat water, check out the Manta Ray model.
- The Shred Hybrid whitewater paddle is a great mid-range choice. It features an all-carbon, ovalized shaft along with Aqua-Bound's durable abXII blades. The blades are reinforced with fiberglass for extra durability.
- 117in2 blade surface area
- The Shred Hybrid is available in 200cm and 210cm lengths.
- 2.51 pounds (200cm paddle)
- Longest shaft segment length is 63cm (200cm paddle)