The Shred Fiberglass is a true whitewater paddle. The shorter lengths help to promote a more aggressive, higher angle stroke to keep you agile and quick in the gnarliest of rapids. The 4-piece breakdown of this paddle allows for fairly simple stowing in most packs. If you are looking for a paddle to join you on your long days cruising on flat water, check out the Manta Ray model.
- For the beginning whitewater paddler, the Shred Fiberglass paddle provides durability and responsiveness at a price even a novice can afford. This paddle features Aqua-Bound's durable abXII blades reinforced with fiberglass and an ovalized fiberglass shaft.
- The Shred Fiberglass is available in 200cm and 210cm lengths.
- Paddle surface area is 117in2
- 2.8 pounds (210cm paddle)
- Longest segment length is 68cm. (263Ú4in.)