Aqua Bound MantaRay Hybrid White FG Blade/Posi-Lok Carbon Shaft 4pc
The Manta Ray Hybrid is a great choice for paddlers intent on long days cruising and enjoying more mellow water. The hybrid construction of this paddle successfully toes the line between its lightweight and burly siblings. ,
This paddle excels for long distance, mellow water trips. The longer lengths allow you to relax more during long days, and the light swing weight is easy on the shoulders. The carbon shaft adds stiffness, while the fiberglass blade keeps the cost down. While this paddle is durable, it's not ideal for heavy duty pushing and scooting. The 4-piece break down makes this paddle disappear when the alders show up. If you're looking for a whitewater work horse, check out the Shred model.
- The Manta Ray Hybrid is built for high-angle paddlers, bigger boats, and paddlers looking for more power. With its all-carbon shaft and large, abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades, the Manta Ray Hybrid has a low swing weight and provides both comfort and power at a great price point.
- The Manta Ray Hybrid offers the Posi-Lok¨ ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok¨ features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles. Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111.
- The Manta Ray Hybrid is available in 200cm and 210cm lengths
- 1.95 pounds (200cm length paddle)
- Longest section is 63cm. (243Ú4in.) (200cm length paddle)